MAXIMIZE GAINS BY REDUCING SHRINK
Work cattle on pasture easily with the highest-quality portable wheel corral on the market. Traveling with a wheel corral has never been safer. Lights, brakes, dual tires – and a spare, just in case – make The Conquistador safe to pull at highway speeds.
A PROFIT POWERHOUSE
Let our simple worksheet help you determine the added value you’ll get from your herd by using The Conquistador.ACCESS ROI CALCULATOR
Enter your email to access the ROI Calculator
OPTIMIZE CATTLE FLOW WITH MINIMAL EFFORT
Every aspect of The Conquistador is designed to make the life of the rancher easier and the cattle more comfortable.
- The Prime Model has four pens that allow for gathering, sorting, and working cattle.
- The adjustable alley works from either side for improved cattle flow with minimal effort.
- Process up to 195 cow/calf pairs easily.
- Setup/Teardown in less than 30 minutes.
An in-field test allowed rancher Caleb Weise to preg check (with probe) and pour a 1200-lb cow every 38 seconds out on corn stalks. Caleb said, “The Conquistador made working cattle on corn stalks possible. We wouldn’t have been able to do it otherwise.”
DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN RANCHER
- Large pens allow for sorting AND gathering
- Never flat steel wheels
- Dual spindle design for higher payload
- Extra room around the headgate for efficiency in the field
- Rear receiver hitch to tow chutes easily
- Solar-powered hydraulics
- Dual-adjusting alley
- Safe to drive at highway speeds with brakes & lights
- Process up to 195 cow/calf pairs
- American-made with American Steel
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE CONQUISTADOR
““The ability to work cattle in a familiar environment allows cattle to express normal behavior and reduces fear and distress.”Dr. Tera Barnhardt
““If you are gathering, sorting, or shipping cattle away from permanent facilities, The Conquistador is by far the best wheel corral you’re going to find. I love the flexibility and options that come with The Conquistador. The bud box is so easy to set up, you don’t have to change out a bunch of panels; it’s ready to go the way it comes.”Sidney Schmidt
““At the end of the day, my bottom-line increases when I can lessen the stress on my herd and save time, too.”Chad Walker
Walker Ranch, Texas
““12’ gates, extra pens, the double-sided adjustable alley, and lots of other small features really separate The Conquistador from the Competition.”Tyler Woolfolk
Woolfolk Ranch, Kansas
LEARN MORE & SCHEDULE A DEMO
Contact us for more information on how The Conquistador is superior to the competition or schedule a demo with your local dealer.
"*" indicates required fields